• Manage your enrolment
  • my Email
  • Access student only resources
  • View your academic record
  • Change your personal details
  • View student announcements
[Skip to Content]


If you are a Research student, contact the Graduate Research Centre

If you are a Transnational student, contact the Program Administration Office in your country

If you are a OUA student, contact the Open Universities Australia

For all queries about programs, courses, financial, personal data, contact Campus Central

For queries about your UniSA Library details, visit 'Ask the Library'.

For difficulties in logging on to myUniSA or other technical difficulties, contact the IT Helpdesk

For all other enquiries please go to Contact UniSA